Three different Range configurations
With 6 to 4 open gas burners and continuous platform grates, it is convenient and safe to prepare large meals and have all the dishes ready at the same time.
The huge 5.7 Cu. Ft. convection oven comfortably holds full-size commercial baking pans and provides faster cooking and multi-rack baking and roasting.
RANGE TOP FEATURES
- Sealed tower burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and are removable to provide easy cleanup.
- Three sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs:
- 25,000 BTU (lg), 18,000 BTU (med), 13,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable flame settings for all Cuisine sealed burners.
- Automatic, electronic re-ignition.
- Continuous cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface.
- Sealed single piece porcelainized cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Dual action valves provide easy, safe operation.
- Stainless steel Island Back trim included and installed.
Convection Oven (5.7 CU.FT.)
Oven Bake Burner 30,000 BTU
Broil Burner 15,000 BTU
Modes: Bake, Convection Bake, Broil
- Red indicator lights.
- Functions: Baking, Convection Baking, Broiling.
- Convection system creates uniform air flow.
- Two chrome plated, heavy-duty racks with four positions on heavy gauge chrome side supports.
- Ceramic infrared broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800°F (983°C).
- Large oven accommodates full size commercial sheet pans.
Island trim piece included and installed.
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
Offer Expires: 8/1/2023 to 10/15/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 11/15/2023
Receive up to an $1000 rebate with purchase of qualifying American Range models. Rebate form must be postmarked by 11/15/2023.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.