For the serious wine connoisseur, Perlick offers its C-Series Wine Reserve. The 24-inch unit features five full-extension shelves that will store 40 bottles of wine and there's even room for five additional bottles under the shelves. In addition, all of the C-Series Wine Reserves feature vinyl coated full-extension shelving that prevents shifting and slippage of the stored bottles; and glass doors that protect varietals from ultraviolet light while displaying the contents of the undercounter wine storage cabinets in all their beauty.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Wine Reserve construction eliminates vibration transfer to reserve
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your Wine Reserve easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Shelves are removable and adjustable to accommodate oversized (magnum) bottles
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Wine Reserve temperature 40 - 65 degrees F
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Maintenance free automatic cycle defrost
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.