Calibers top of the line flagship Crossflame Pro Grills have been designed to offer the performance that commercial chefs expect coupled with beauty in design that will surely be the focal point of your outdoor kitchen and entertaining area.
Available in a 3 burner plus rotisserie on the 42" model as well as a 60" model which integrates the popular dual Power Pro top burners for a well-rounded culinary center. Both the 42" and 60" Crossflame Pro Grills are available for build into a non-combustible outdoor island, or offered for installation onto one of our Culinary Center Carts.
With a combination of power and evenness youve yet to experience, the lifetime warrantied solid brass burner and radiant system provides the perfect tool to transform your outdoor kitchen into the commercial grade Culinary Center of your dreams.
- 30,000 BTU Solid Cast Brass Crossflame burners (patent pending)
- Exclusive Crossflame Stainless Steel radiant system
- 25,000 BTU infra-red sear burner
- 42 & 60 Grills: 1050 sq. in cooking surface (750 primary, 300 secondary)
- Two position, heavy gauge 3/8 Stainless Steel welded grilling racks
- Electronic ignition system
- Heavy gauge 304 Stainless Steel warming rack
- Temperature gauge with grilling guide
- First Light Control illumination with yellow LED lighting
- Rear 15,000BTU rotisserie burner with smoker tray
- 2 cast brass burners and 1 sear burner
- Integral Dual Power Pro 18,000 BTU top
- burners (CGP60-2GSR-2SB models only)
- Heavy duty rotis rod & forks with grill mounted stowage for rotis rod
- Two Hi-power halogen interior grilling lights
- Industry Exclusive halogen EXTERIOR work surface counter lights
- work surface counter lights
- Patent pending Design features (knobs, handle endcaps, lid undercurve shape)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.