GRILL: The Caliber Pro Kamado Charcoal Grill takes grilling up a notch with its patent-pending ue-way system which assures better moisture retention in your grilled goods. The efcient and unique dual layered insulated oven design of the Caliber Pro Kamado keeps heat and moisture in while using 40% less lump charcoal than ceramic grills.
SMOKE: With the Caliber Pro Kamado Grill and Smoker, you can relax and smoke with condence. Set the heat for Low and Slow at 225 degrees for 4, 5, or 6 hours and let our smoker do the work. Brisket fans can run the smoker on a single stock of fuel starting at 225 degrees and see the temperature at 205 degrees12 hours later!
BAKE: The Caliber Pro Kamado provides natural convection with added radiant reection produces better airow and browning than competitive top vented grills.
ROTISSERIE: The industry exclusive, patent-pending integrated rotisserie option on the Caliber Pro Kamado turns chicken into the family favorite in just over an hour. Crusted to perfection and rockin with juicy goodness, experience hands-free roasting while you prepare your side dishes for the poultry feast. Collect cooking juices for basting and sauce creation while keeping your grill clean and are up free.
- Caliber patent pending ue vent-way system
- *Also available in durable powder-coated colors: Terra Cotta, Turquoise, Midnight Black and Red
- Hardwood or Stainless Steel (standard) handle available
- Accurate controls for grilling, smoking, roasting, or baking
- Triple layer plus Pro Kamado technology for efficient energy use (requires less charcoal for cooking) or anthracite grey powder coated cart
- Nearly 400 sq in of cooking space (single surface)
- 5/16 Thick Solid Stainless Steel grilling grates
- #304 Stainless Steel construction (inner and outer shells)*
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.